Everything Your Website Needs - In One Place
We're a 100% Irish company in the website business in Dublin since 2006. We've built over 2,000 websites of all shapes and sizes in that time and we have everything you will need to get a great looking, customer focused, affordable and well planned website in place that will continually win you new business.
And After My Website Goes Live?
We also have everything else that you'll need to manage and market that website after it goes live. A good website design with good content will generate a large return for your business when it's well planned and correctly marketed online.
Call us on 01-6216866 and you'll know within a few minutes that we're the kind of web company that you want to work with now and in 12 months time when your website needs different services and expertise.
Do You Also Do Starter Websites?
If it's a Starter Website you need, we have you covered too. We have excellent brochure type website packages that contain everything you will need: smart phone friendly starter website, website name (if required), email setup, website hosting, logo design (if required), online marketing (if required). Below are a few elements that your website will need to have no matter what size or type of website you're planning.
You Need The Following From Your Website:
- Your website needs to look great and appear perfectly on all smart phone and PC devices
- Your website pages and content need to be up to date and it needs to be an easy and quick process to get updates done
- You need to have a web company on standby to do website updates for you or you need to be trained on how to do website updates yourselves
- You need to have your products & services in front of new customers every day on Google and the website needs to get you new customers
- You need to have a recognisable logo & brand that works for your business and industry sector
More About What Your Website Needs To Do For You:
- An attractive website design so that your business looks professional and inviting online. It also needs to be a design that suits your industry and makes you look good beside your competitors. Website visitors will often make a judgment call based on your website and their first impression of it. This is obviously not a good way for them to select a new supplier but if you have a good looking and enticing website in place then you'll be in the mix to get that sales call.
- An easy to use layout so that your website visitors can easily find what they want. Remember that a brand new website visitor has never been on your website before so it needs to be obvious to them how to find what they want. Make sure that your web design is mobile friendly - nearly all of your customers will check you out at some point in the 'sales cycle' on their smart phone and your website needs to be perfectly readable on all devices. Doing a website redesign is a great opportunity to get your website tested across numerous mobile devices.
- Your website needs to have all the information in place so that the website visitor can make a decision in your favour regarding your products and services. Make it easy for your customer to like your website and indirectly your business. Give them the information they need in whatever format they might need - for example: product information in a table and/or in a downloadable pdf document, present data in a graph, offer a Powerpoint presentation, have an easy to use photo gallery etc. Also remember that not every corner of Ireland has super fast broadband so ensure your content can be accessed by all your website visitors on fast and slower internet connections.
- Make it easy for your customers to buy from you. Maybe that requires a website shop or maybe it just requires a full listing of all your products, Google map to show where your premises is located, a complete product/service order form, full archive of user manuals etc. Consider having a website shop if that suits your product or service. Maybe you can get your web customers to fill in a small online form with their enquiry in it or encourage them to phone in their order once you have given them all the product/service information they need. You need the website to generate a connection with these website visitors before they move on to another website. The more you think about the customer the more it will become clear what they will need to find on your website in order to consider it a useful website and you, as the website owner, a good prospective supplier.
There are a lot of buzzwords rolling around when we talk about the internet, but the only ones that matter are the ones that involve you making more contact, and communicating better, with your new and existing customers. Unfortunately, the same applies to your competitors so you need to stay alert and make sure your website represents you well and that you're getting good advice regarding your entire web presence and your online marketing.
Experts In MODX, EVO, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Opencart
Is your web design company able to take care of all your website issues, repair all the website bugs and perform all the content management system upgrades? If not, then give us a call and we can supply you with a managed website - one that doesn't have a a host of error messages on the control panel each time you log in. Having an up to date (CMS) Content Management System is vital for your website security and business growth.
Our Experience Is Your Guarantee
We can provide you with a great website and get all your product and service information in place and looking great - exactly as your customers want it to be. We've built over two thousand small and large websites since 2006 across all industry sectors in Ireland so we know what works and what doesn't. We're also good listeners and we know how to bring your website ideas together with our website suggestions and create a superb web presence.
A good web design team does matter - it is important that your website looks as good if not better than your competitors. Your product information is vital too but your web design and image is essential for a successful website.
Encourage More Website Visitors To Contact You
Whatever you search for on the internet, hundreds of results come up and only the good sites with relevant information and quality products will get your attention. You need to stand out on the web and you need to be memorable. Your website visitors will generally have seen other sites before they arrive on your website so you need to encourage them to buy from you - and we can show you how.
Have A Look At Our Work & Give Us A Call
You can see examples of our web designs and testimonials here from satisfied customers, from all across Dublin and Ireland. If you want to talk to a creative and experienced web design team about making your website generate more sales and look more professional, then give us a call on 01 6216866.